Setting Up Your E-mail on Android Phones
- Go to Apps > Mail (on some Android releases the application named Email).
- If you didn't set any email on (Mail) once you click on it, it will give you options to choose from. choose Other (POP3/IMAP)
In case you already have other email accounts on (Mail), go to menu on the top and select Add Account
- In the first field put your email "name@(your domain)" after that enter your password then Next.
- Incoming settings.
In the fields: Email address and Username put your email "name@(yourDomain)" then Enter the password.For the POP server, put the "mail.(yourDomain)", Server port: 110 and Next.
- Outgoing server settings.
Again enter your username "name@(yourDomain)" then password, in SMTP server write "mail.(yourDomain)", leave security type as is.
For the Server port: 587 then.. yep you guessed it, Next!
- The last step, put your Account Name (your desired name which will appear to others on you send emails) then put your email in the next field "name@(yourDomain)" and Finish Setup.
Congratulations! your email is set now and you're good to go.