Setting Up Your E-mail on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select "Add Account"
- Choose "Other"
- Then " Add Account "
- Enter your Name, Address (Email Address), Email Password and the Description (if you want).
- POP should be shown on top. Fill in all as below Name: Email name, Address (full email address), and Description.Incoming Mail server: host name: mail.yourdomain.com, Username: (full email address), Password (email password) then click Done and wait for Verifying
- If system shows the message: "This account may not be able to send or receive emails....", tap Save.
- Go back to the account you made, scroll down and click Advanced
- In Advanced settings, make sure the Use SSL is offand change the number of the Server Port to 110
- When you get this message "Cannot Connect Using SSL...", Click Yes
Congratulations! your email is set now and you're good to go.